27 May 2012

Will You Have Some Tea?



I added another area to my livin' easy scene. While sitting on the couch enjoying the cool breeze blowing through the open French doors, here's what I see as I look back towards the interior of the house. A bistro table and credenza make a great place to prepare that perfect cup of tea.

Details: credenza, white vase and tea set by Dolls House Emporium; tray is the top of an AMAC box from The Container Store; orange vases are Kaleidoscope House Accessories by Bozart Toys; chairs by Reac Japan; tabletop is from a coaster set; table legs are napkin rings by West Elm; mat underneath the table is a sample from The Rubber Flooring Company; and the mug on the table is an eBay find.

4 comments:

Pepper said...

The table top really makes me think of those iced biscuits, which, for the life of me I can't think of right now.

Get the kettle on, I'll bring the cakes =0)

Minis-B-Happenin' said...

Love the bold graphics on the table top. Yea for coasters and napkin rings!

Quetzalli said...

wow, I love it! I really loved the extra details you added about the room. It helped give me some ideas. :D

Mini Dork said...

I take cream with a little sugar. :P
I love the table top and the tray the tea set is on. Very cute.

Post a Comment

Share your aesthetic sensibilities, leave a comment!

 
;