09 March 2013

Zen Retreat in Miniature

Neville house filled with modern miniatures
a Zen Retreat
You know how each Daily Show with Jon Stewart ends with the your moment of Zen segment? Well, here's my version. Green, organic and serene are all adjectives I'm hoping come to your mind as I take another opportunity to feature those gorgeous African stools I recently purchased. Namaste!

Details: Nothing new here...ReacJapan, Dolls House Emporium, Kaleidoscope House, TheShadeStore.com, PRDminiatures, Minimodernas, and cb2. The crochet blanket was gift from a friend.

9 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Zen...hmmmm. Nice concept. I like the "clean" look of your room. Very nice!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I like the Zen moment I believe in that kind of decoration. Create balance and harmony in the home. Nice furnishings and vase. Keep in touch

Modern MC said...

Ohh! Quite lovely. I could use a Zen moment for sure. Nice scene.

GingerLola said...

I love it, so cool, would love to see more pics...

Minis-B-Happenin' said...

Very calming. I like how you photographed it from the outside looking in. What a tease, one picture? I agree with Ginger Lola.

studioseven said...

Grandmommy-- I wish I was truly a minimalist but with this room I accomplished the task. Yay!

Marta & Modern MC--So glad the 'calm' touched you.

Ginger & Beanie--I was inspired by The Shopping Sherpa with the one photo post (he he he) if I still have more, I'll try to post when I can.

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

felicidades a la ganadora y gracias a ti por esta oportunidad, feliz semana:)

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Felicidades al ganador y a ti gracias por el sorteo. Besos

Minismodernas said...

Wonderful zen scene. Waiting for your scene for our second anniversary contest.

Post a Comment

Share your aesthetic sensibilities, leave a comment!

 
;